TNR Reporter Dayo Olopade speaks with the Rev. Jesse Jackson about the historical narrative of African Americans within the United States, Obama's significance within this narrative, and the role of faith in politics. "Really our struggle is the winner. [Obama] is the product of a half century of struggle and he's a magnificent champion," Jackson says.
More live coverage from Denver on TNR TV
- Fairbanks slips into the “Hillary
Suite,” ground zero for the still-not-over-it crowd, where she interviews a
- TNR Editor Franklin Foer and Fairbanks discuss
the Obama-Hillary rift, Biden's appeal, and what Obama
needs to accomplish at the convention.
- Foer and TNR Senior Editor Michael Crowley debate
Michelle's speech, what Bill should say tomorrow, and the first day of the
- Fairbanks chats with Congressman Davis, a rising star on the Democratic national scene, about his ideal Joe Biden speech, what Obama has to accomplish this week, the fatal weakness of those
John McCain ads, and his favorite 2008 convention moment.
- Scheiber and Fairbanks debate
Hillary's speech: Did she go far enough in praising Obama? Will her
supporters be convinced? Is the media being irresponsible by
harping on this drama?