- Let Them Eat Cake: What The Right Wing Really Thinks About Inequality, by Jonathan Chait
- Here Comes The 2010 Census, The Next Political Battle That’ll Drive Conservatives Batty, by Seyward Darby
- Paulson’s Folly: Can You Fix Wall Street Without The Advice Of Bankers? by Noam Scheiber
- Is The Jewish Mind Instinctively Drawn To Commentary And Criticism Rather Than The Creation Of Original Works? by Adam Kirsch
- Come On, Samuelson! How The 'Washington Post' Columnist Misrepresents Obama's Health Care Plan. Again, by Jonathan Cohn
- Enemy Of The State: My Bizarre Role In The Iranian Show Trial, by Abbas Milani
- Crack Pipes, Civil Rights, And The Many Lives Of Former DC Mayor Marion Barry, by Jason Zengerle
As always, be sure to check out economic news on The Stash, environment and energy coverage on The Vine, the latest on health care at The Treatment, and Marty Peretz's The Spine. Also be sure to take a look at TNR's new blogs by William Galston, Damon Linker, John McWhorter, and Alan Wolfe.