- And That's The Way It Was, by Todd Gitlin
- Why Sotomayor Felt The Need To Make Her ‘Wise Latina' Comment. (It's The Same Reason Why Michelle Obama Said She Was Proud Of Her Country ‘For The First Time.') by John McWhorter
- Debating A Man’s Role In The Decision To Abort, by Damon Linker and Michelle Cottle
- Slideshow: Now THAT’S What I Call A Super-Villainous Afghani Warlord, by Dylan Matthews
- Why Isn’t Obama Appointing Young Judges To The Circuit Courts? by David Fontana and Micah Schwartzman
- How To Put The Screws To Showboating Moderate Democrats, by Jonathan Chait
- Should We Be Spending More Money On Fixing The Banks Or On A Second Stimulus? by Noam Scheiber
As always, be sure to check out economic news on The Stash, environment and energy coverage on The Vine, the latest on health care at The Treatment, and Marty Peretz's The Spine. Also be sure to take a look at TNR's new blogs by William Galston, Damon Linker, John McWhorter, and Alan Wolfe.