THE PLANK NOVEMBER 23, 2009
- Does Obama Still Have the Support of the People? by Jonathan Chait
- Why Liberals Should Be Excited About the Senate Health Care Bill by Jonathan Cohn
- Can the US and India Play Nice on Climate Change? by Jesse Zwick
- Republican Hypocrisy on Health Care Sinks to New Lows by Harold Pollack
- In Support of a Third Way in Afghanistan by E.J. Dionne Jr.
- Capping Wall Street Pay Won't Solve Our Problems--But Breaking Up the Banks Might by The Editors
- Why Our Economic Recovery Is Far From 'Mission Accomplished' by Mark Muro and Kenan Fikri
- The Final Descent of John McCain by Jonathan Chait
As always, be sure to check out economic news on The Stash, environment and energy coverage on The Vine, the latest on health care at The Treatment, metro policy debate on The Avenue, and Marty Peretz's The Spine. Also be sure to take a look at TNR's new blogs by William Galston, Simon Johnson, Ed Kilgore, Damon Linker, and John McWhorter.