- The Enthusiasm Gap: Why Liberals Should Get Behind Congress's Lackluster Health Care Reform Plan, by Jonathan Cohn
- Blair’s Revenge: How The Gordon Brown Comedy Became A Tragedy, by Howard Jacobson
- Too Much ‘Julie’ And Not Enough ‘Julia’ Is a Bad Recipe For Nora Ephron’s New Romantic Comedy, by Christopher Orr
- Senior Discount: Why Are Health Reform's Big Winners So Skeptical? Dylan Matthews
- Is The Future Of Sushi On ... Farms?, by Bradford Plumer
As always, be sure to check out economic news on The Stash, environment and energy coverage on The Vine, the latest on health care at The Treatment, and Marty Peretz's The Spine. Also be sure to take a look at TNR's new blogs by William Galston, Damon Linker, John McWhorter, and Alan Wolfe.