- Why Is Anyone Surprised About Hillary’s Many Gaffes? by Michael Crowley
- What’s Next For Palestine: Get Ready For a Third Intifada by Steven A. Cook
- Fetishizing Freed Slaves Wasn’t Enough for Novelist Lafcadio Hearn, So He Created the American Myth of Japan by Caryl Phillips
- The Death of the Reformist Wing of the Republican Party? by Noam Scheiber
- Why a Civilian ROTC Program Makes So Much Sense by E.J. Dionne Jr.
- Obama’s Deputy Drug Czar on Medical Marijuana, Needle Exchange, and Mexican Drug Violence by Harold Pollack
- From the TNR Archive: How Our Trillion Dollar IOU to China Looms Over Obama's Trip by Noam Scheiber
- What I Learned While Watching the Berlin Wall Come Down 20 Years Ago by Chris Matthews
- Slideshow: "I've Discovered Our Next President!" by Noah Kristula-Green
As always, be sure to check out economic news on The Stash, environment and energy coverage on The Vine, the latest on health care at The Treatment, metro policy debate on The Avenue, and Marty Peretz's The Spine. Also be sure to take a look at TNR's new blogs by William Galston, Simon Johnson, Ed Kilgore, Damon Linker, and John McWhorter.